Kitchen Evolve Returns Policy
Your satisfaction is a priority for us here at Kitchen Evolve. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you within our policies and procedures.
Our return policy allows the return of any new, unassembled, unused and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. If a return and refund are approved, the refund will be issued for the total amount of the order minus the original shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Kitchen Evolve, and a up to a 38% restocking fee.
If there is a manufacturer’s defect, a missing part, or damage in transit, after Kitchen Evolve has been timely notified (according to the Shipping Policy), we will work with you, our customer, and our supplier to repair or exchange the product. We do require photos of the item in addition to notations on the Bill of Lading.
If the return request is due to a shipping error please contact us immediately at 866-262-4683.
When returning an item, please first contact Kitchen Evolve at email@example.com. After contacting, you will receive a Return Authorization number (RMA#) to be listed on the outside of your package. In addition, be sure the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage and the product is clean.
- If a return is shipped via freight, we require a photo of the item on its pallet (proper packaging)
- This also protects you, the customer, in the event of damage caused during return shipping.
- Please note there are only certain instances where a return will be free for the customer.
- If there is a manufacturer's defect in the item received or a shipping defect.
- If you receive a product that is completely different from what was ordered.
- If there is slight damage to a product ordered or if there is a missing part, Kitchen Evolve will work with you, our customer, and our supplier to repair or exchange the product under the warranty.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the item(s) must be eligible for return by being within 30 days of delivery in its new, unassembled, unused and resalable condition in the original packaging.
When the refund is processed, the cost of the original outbound shipping is deducted from the refund total.
- A Return Shipping Label can be available upon request
- The customer is responsible for all costs associated with a label.
- With Returns that require freight, Kitchen Evolve can schedule the pickup; however, the customer is responsible for all costs associated with freight costs.
A refund will be applied to the original form of payment used to purchase the ordered item(s).
Within 5-7 days of receiving the returned item(s), the manufacturer will make the decision to approve the return and then the refund will be processed back to the original form of payment. Please keep in mind, processing times vary based on banks as they can and do have additional processing times before issuing a credit..
Custom and built-to-order items are not eligible for refund/return
Kitchen Evolve maintains and reserves the right to refuse a refund or apply a 38% restocking fee if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- Buyer’s Remorse.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The Item is custom and/or built-to-order.
- The item being returned has been used or is no longer in new and resalable condition.
- The item is being returned after the 30-day return window
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.